You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Machine Learning Engineer
— Exciting Health-Tech Company
- Pioneering Medical Devices business.
- Central Bristol offices with excellent transport links.
- Work on patented technology that will change the lives of millions.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology with the aim to make a real difference in people’s lives? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a Medical Devices company based in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
The company is at the forefront of their field and in the process of developing a product that will revolutionise disease screening. This role will primarily involve the creation and deployment of Machine Learning models to help support the development of the company’s applications.
You’ll be able to get involved in a wide range of activities and give you the opportunity to learn a great deal working with colleagues who are experts in their field. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A Masters or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab or R.
- Experience with either Ultrasound, MRI or CT imaging would be very beneficial.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £40K - £50K alongside a great working environment with a supportive and knowledgeable team. You’ll also be working at the forefront of some truly novel technology that will change the lives of millions. There will also be the opportunity to really grow into the role with clear career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.