Machine Learning Engineer
— A rapidly expanding global tech company
- A career-defining opportunity in a growing team
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Central Bristol office with flexible working hours
I’m working with an ambitious, global tech company which enables individuals to share ideas and tips through a community platform. They have millions of monthly users from all across the globe. They are now looking for an additional Machine Learning Engineer to join the growing company and team.
What you’ll be doing
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work with cutting edge Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to build video, text, speech and action interfaces. You will play a major role in enhancing the products and services using coding, supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms and NLP.
You’ll be working closely with their talented team of data scientists, engineers and researchers to solving real problems.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An MSc or PhD in a quantitative field of STEM, Computer Science or Engineering with a focus on Machine Learning or 3+ years in Machine Learning related work.
- Programming experience in Python (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn), Tensorflow, Keras and in deep learning frameworks.
- Comfortable in building and implementing machine learning algorithms and systems
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive salary on offer which is entirely dependent on experience. You’ll be entitled to flexible working, weekly team lunches, breakfast every day, subsidised gym membership, a budget for training, generous pension and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— World-leading Computer Vision companyLocation:OxfordSalary:£40,000 - £60,000
— A rapidly expanding eCommerce BrandLocation:BanburySalary:£28000 - £32000
Location:DorsetType:Salary:£400 a day - £500 a day