Machine Learning Researcher
— High growth technology firm
- Unique opportunity to join a high growth international technology firm.
- Work with an international team of talented Machine Learning Engineers and Software Engineers working on cutting edge algorithms.
- Excellent time to join as this firm has a proven and successful business model that it is rolling out globally.
- Experience as a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or Software Engineer
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Commercial experience of working with computer vision or image processing algorithms
- Experience of using either Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV or other deep learning libraries/tools
- Interest in working with an international team
- A very competitive base salary as well as relocation assistance and benefits.
- 7% employer pension, private medical & other great benefits.
- Work with a very talented international team in a great collaborative office environment in central Bristol
- Relocation allowance if moving to Bristol
What you'll get in return for your experience
A very competitive base salary as well as relocation assistance and benefits. As well as flexible working hours, regular socials, amazing central Bristol offices and the opportunity to choose your own gear and setup.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global Robotics companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— A rapidly expanding global tech companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k