Machine Learning Researcher
— Established team in a global company
- High growth international tech firm.
- An international team of specialists working on cutting edge products.
- Amazing central Bristol offices and a range of great benefits.
I’m working with an ambitious, global tech company which enables individuals to share ideas and tips through a community platform. They have millions of monthly users from all across the globe. They are now looking for an additional Machine Learning Engineer to join the growing company and team.
What you will be doing
The successful Senior Machine Learning Engineer will join the company as part of the technology team and will work on a range of algorithm research projects which will allow this company to further improve their product and app offerings.
You will work on cutting edge computer vision algorithms, feature engineering and other machine learning projects with top international engineers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A PhD in a STEM related field with at least 2 years commercial experience in a ML research focussed role.
• Programming experience in Python (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn), Tensorflow, Keras and other deep learning frameworks.
• End to end Machine Learning projects in a mixture of NLP, Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Software Engineering.
• Comfortable in building and implementing machine learning algorithms and systems.
What you will get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive salary on offer which is entirely dependent on experience. You’ll be entitled to flexible working, the opportunity to choose your own tech, amazing central Bristol offices, subsidised gym membership, a budget for training, generous pension and more. There will also be a relocation allowance if you’re moving to Bristol.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.