You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Progressive Market
- Robotics Recruiter wanted to capitalise on ADLIB’s fast growing client base.
- Enjoy playing a key role in our 2018 growth plan.
- Have the support of a highly effective marketing strategy and partner programme.
A new opportunity has opened up within the tech team due to an increasing demand from our existing and prospective client base for Robotics, Embedded and Electronic Engineering professionals.
What you’ll be doing
Having established a successful Machine Learning, AI and Data recruitment proposition, we're now looking to find a talented Recruiter to support our continued growth and further enhance our market position.
There's a huge opportunity here to work with a mix of established and start-up businesses across the South-West and beyond on a dual desk of permanent and contract requirements.
Typically you’ll be handling vacancies across Robotics Engineering (all levels), Embedded/Real-Time Software Engineering, Firmware and Hardware Electronics Engineers. You can expect to be on the hunt for top professionals with some of the following skills; C/C++ , Algorithms, Analogue, Digital, RTOS, ARM, BLE, PIC, PCB, Matlab, Simulink, Labview, RF, DSP, Test & Validation and others.
You'll enjoy working with large international powerhouses through to the South-West's most exciting tech disruptors and well-backed start-up innovators that everyone is talking about.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced Recruiter with a desire to work at the forefront of technology across a fascinating and exciting client base
- You’ll capitalise on ADLIB’s ever growing presence, partnerships and relationships to support your quest to develop opportunities within the Robotics, Embedded and Electronic Engineering worlds
- You’ll be well equipped to dig deep, source and relationship build with candidates and clients alike – the ability to immerse into their worlds, network and build trust will be essential to your success, alongside maintaining ADLIB’s reputation within a busy market place
- A track record of proven success goes without saying
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the chance to work with a team of genuinely talented, supportive and progressive Recruiters who have each other’s backs you’ll also enjoy a basic and commission structure in line with your experience, 26.5 days holiday, brand spanking new offices, health scheme, weekends away and all that stuff.
Please get in touch with Steve or Mike now to talk further.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: