Contractor Support Manager
— 17.5 hours a week - Work for ADLIB
- Lovely role here at ADLIB that would suit a confident administrator looking for flexible working (over 5 days a week, that bit is essential)
- Managing contractor documentation and processing payments and invoices
- Maintaining up to date industry knowledge to ensure compliance
After four years with ADLIB our amazing Contract Support Manager, Vicki, is leaving us to head off travelling before retraining and embracing a whole new world. This leaves an open positon for a Contractor Support Manager to come in and play a key role in ensuring our Contractors are happy, compliant and paid on time!
What you’ll be doing
ADLIB are a specialist digital, creative, marketing and technology recruitment company based in Central Bristol. We’ve been established for 16 years and home to a well-established client and candidate base that turn to us in support of their permanent and contract recruitment activity.
Essentially as our Contractor Support Manager you’ll work closely with a team of recruiters to ensure that our contractors and clients are set up and issued with the required documentation to ensure all parties are compliant, relevant checks are in place and timetables for invoicing and payments are clear from the outset.
This calls for an impeccable attention to detail, ensuring key information is acquired, guidance is provided to those who may be new to contracting, systems, reporting, timesheet and invoicing chasing is effective and completed within the required timescales. You’ll also be creating client invoices (in Sage, which we’re happy to train on), ensuring there timely delivery in line with receipt of contractor services , issuing payments to contractors and updating internal reporting systems.
Ideally we're looking for a start date of early November to allow a couple of weeks handover.
What experience you’ll need
- Naturally experience or working for a related role within a recruitment company would be amazing, however it’s not necessarily a given
- They’ll be stacks to learn, from IR35, the differences between limited companies and umbrella companies, PAYE to sole traders. So a thirst to learn and take on board the importance of regulations will be essential
- You’ll definitely need proven administrative skills with a sound knowledge of excel
- Prior accounting software experience would also be advantageous (not essential though)
- An interest within the digital, creative, marketing worlds would help you connect and get on well with the nature of contractors and clients you’ll be working with
- We’re not a corporate place so a relaxed, everybody mucks in attitude and does there bit to help each other achieve will be the winning personality
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary in line with you experience, 26.5 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata'd accordingly), lovely offices and environment, socials, weekends away etc.
Please get in touch with Nick for further information.Back to jobs