Marketing Analytics Manager
— Ethical FMCG retailer
- Opportunity to grow out the department.
- Large scope for progression within a global organisation.
- Autonomy to grow the analytical tech stack.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG business in their industry, continual growth and development means they’ve reached a point where they need to become more data-driven with their marketing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be continuously seeking ways to improve the marketing analytics while addressing unique solutions for business problems to tell a story and uncover actionable intelligence.
On the day to day, you'll deliver and develop insights and automation to aid with the eComm inventory forecasting and showcase the ROI.
You will actively seek out collaborations internally to develop cross-functional relationships to drive success and serve as the global leader for industry trends and new technology in the Martech, Viz and, Analytics space.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong digital analytics experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Solid experience with visualization tools like Power BI/Google Data Studio/Tableau
- Ability to work independently in a new function within the company
- Be able to deliver meaningful and impactful presentations to senior stakeholders
- You'll enjoy working in a faced paced environment and be able to gather requirements from vague or ambiguous briefs
- Delivered analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs, and metrics.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Here you get the chance to join a fantastic ethical company that without a doubt have some of the best offices in Bristol. With a competitive salary, the scope for real progression into a global brand and, you'll get flexible working hours and location along with private health cover and a great pension scheme.
If this sounds of interest, get in touch with Will for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global purpose driven brandLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £60000
— Multinational and leading Financial Services BrandLocation:WeybridgeSalary:£35k
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £35k