Recruitment Co-Ordinator / Resourcer
Salary: £On Experience
- Enjoy a structured training and development plan with all the tools required to make you a success.
- Have a real impact, you’ll create teams and shape futures. Including your own!
- A dream role for somebody looking to work in fast paced environment operating within the marketing, digital and creative communities.
Here at ADLIB, we connect ambitious organisations with equally ambitious talent. We are knowledgeable, honest, straightforward, progressive and committed. We immerse ourselves in the worlds we operate in. We are a trusted partner, supporting growth and success at pace since 2001. To continue our growth and success, we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Co-Ordinator / Resourcer to join one of the most established client sectors within the business.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside Fran, the team’s Principal Consultant and agency expert you’ll be tasked with supporting the successful placement of permanent and contract employees across a wealth of client relationships within the marketing and creative agency work, built over 16 years with ADLIB often trusted to play a key role in supporting business growth and success.
You'll support our ongoing success and continued growth across many functions. From managing end to end candidate attraction campaigns, arranging interviews, working with clients directly to present candidates, feedback and co-ordinate activity to growing an understanding of an extensive client base that in turn will allow you to market and present opportunities, a second to none service is provided at all times, no matter how many things we're juggling.
You’ll write compelling adverts, scour CV and internal databases, rekindling candidate relationships, network, utilise LinkedIn to drive direct and passive candidate attraction and essentially ensure we continue and increase the good work we already do.
You'll be well supported, have a structured training programme from the offset, along with practical coaching and ongoing support throughout.
What we’re looking for
- You could be a commercial graduate, have bypassed the Uni route or a couple of years into a commercial role and now looking to build a career. Above all, you’re ambitious and hungry to learn and develop. We’re looking for people who want to make their own mark and push things further.
- An interest in the marketing sector will be a must due the complexities and varities of clients and roles you'll be handling. You may have cut your wings as an Account Executive or an interned in an agency, taken a marketing degree or simply fascinated by marketing and now looking to work within a commercial environment.
- You'll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail and enjoy working at pace.
- You are resilient and committed. We’ve created a really positive environment for you to succeed in, but recruitment can be tough at times.
- You’ll be able to work at pace, disciplined to the task in hand with a constant eye on the wider picture.
- You’ll be all about attention to detail, with top notch communication and relationship building skills.
- Sound written communication is a must on this one, you’ll be creating compelling and effective adverts that stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player. There's nothing better than seeing each other do well and it’s important you feel the same.
- You’ll also need a genuine interest in the nature of businesses you’ll be recruiting for - we’re talking digital, creative and progressive businesses, many of which we work with on an exclusive basis.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
We’re focused on setting our consultants up for success and you’ll have all the support you need to take your career to the next level, to achieve your targets and career goals within a collaborative and supportive company culture. You can take this role to wherever you want to take it, we’ll make sure you are equipped.
Expect an adult environment, base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, Beer/Cider Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please apply today or get in touch with Fran now for further information.Back to jobs