Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
— Boutique Marketing Agency
- Fast growing boutique integrated agency to call home.
- Brilliant career development opportunities.
- Fantastic clients to work with.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an agency experienced Senior Account Manager to join an independent creative and marketing agency in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Manager, you’ll be working across a variety of projects from print campaigns including brochures, direct mail and magazines to events and digital campaigns, ensuring that you find the best possible solution to meet your clients’ needs.
You’ll get involved with writing creative briefs for the studio and above all be super organised in order to make this all happen on brief and ensure that projects meet agreed timescales. You’ll be an excellent communicator, enjoy the buzz of agency life and be an all-round confident person – you won’t be shy speaking to clients or liaising with the creative team to make sure that projects are ticking along smoothly and iron out any problems before they arise.
What experience you’ll need
- First-rate client management and communication skills.
- Self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- A few years’ experience, working within an integrated, digital or creative agency in a client services role, ideally as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Solid understanding of the full marketing mix and the ability to apply these when liaising with clients and implementing projects.
- Natural multitasker with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to keep a cool head under pressure when working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary in line with your experience, along with opportunity to join a growing agency where ideas will be listened to and you can really put your own stamp on the role with gravitas to grow.
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs