Client Services Director / Business Director
— Top Class Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £70k + Bonus
- Lovely opportunity for a Client Services / Business Director to join a growing digital agency based in the heart of Bristol.
- Perfect opportunity for a seasoned Client Services Director who is ready to take the next step to a Managing Director position in the next 12-24 months.
- Base salary up to £70k with further bonus incentives and long term prospects.
This is a brilliant role for an experienced Client Services Director / Business Director to join a well respected digital agency based in Bristol, where you’ll drive success in many guises across the business.
What you’ll be doing
Leading a small, but growing, account management and delivery team you’ll take the lead growth role in getting under the skin of an established client base spread across four core industry sectors, driving relationships and growth across the portfolio. You’ll oversee the operations of the agency, ensuring that processes are being met, deliverables in place and having overall responsibility for the commerciality and output of the agency. You’ll also look at the current set up, review how things are running and be able to implement processes from ways of working and agency service offering, with the ability to drive change and achieve great things.
Commercially you’ll ensure the team work cohesively and effectively as a unit, engaged into the businesses vision, the client’s work they are producing and essentially achieving strong commercial outcomes.
What experience you’ll need
- Senior experience gained within a digitally led, marketing or communications agency with a strong emphasis on digital.
- It’s likely you are currently Group Account Director, Client Services Director, Business Director or Managing Director at the moment– either way we want to hear from you.
- An engaging and collaborative approach to work, team orientated and commercial.
- They are after a natural leader, not only for their clients, but also for their account handlers and project managers; somebody who will work effectively ensuring a cohesive approach.
- Experience in nurturing talent and developing excellence and best practice.
- A confident approach in new business, developing opportunities to expand existing clients and connect with new clients.
- Credible digital experience from website design and build through to digital campaigns i.e. emails, social, content, SEO and PPC.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in the region of £50k - £70k base, further incentives for bonus earning potential, lovely central offices and the opportunity to take a wider stake in the business once you’ve earned your stripes.
Please get in touch with Francesca for a confidential chat.Back to jobs