Digital Traffic/Studio Manager
— Renowned specialist digital agency
Salary: to £30k + great benefits
- Leading digital agency who specialise in website development to call home.
- Brand new Traffic Manager role to the agency, real opportunity to make the role your own.
- Offices in great location in Central Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Cheltenham and Wiltshire.
One of the most impressive and best regarded specialist digital design agencies in Bristol are on the hunt for a Digital Traffic / Studio Manager to join their team.
What you’ll be doing
As their Digital Traffic Manager you’ll be central to the success of their output, we’re talking high profile, large scale and fascinating digital experience projects. Working closely with internal departments across creative, development, user experience and project management to ensure that resources are effectively planned, projects are scheduled the right people and freelancers are in the right place where and when they need to be.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll need to be a highly organised, confident and hands on Studio/Traffic Manager to join this busy digital studio.
- You will have some experience of traffic, studio or resource management within an agency environment, ideally from a digital agency.
- You may be a digital project manager looking for a new career move or an established Traffic Manager seeking a new challenge and environment.
- Great knowledge of the digital production process.
- You’ll be central to managing all workflow and resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when.
- You will be well versed in digesting and questioning briefs, ensuring the studio is running to full capacity, you’ll be an expert in managing the ever changing demands of a busy studio.
- You’ll need a head for solving problems and executing your own ideas and initiative and making it work for the good of everyone.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
With superb benefits on offer and a genuine commitment from them to invest in your future training and development and a basic salary up to £30k. You’ll also enjoy working within an incredible working environment in Central Bristol.
We’re looking to move quickly with this one so get in touch with Fran today if you meet the above criteria.Back to jobs