— Leading Communications & Content Agency
- Highly established comms and content agency to call home.
- Join a talented team of creatives in beautiful offices in central Bristol.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
This reputable and ambitious communications and content agency is on the lookout for an Account Manager to join their thriving team. This lot are true experts in their field.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll act as the first point of contact for an established portfolio of clients; taking detailed briefs for new projects, asking all of the right questions to get to the bottom of their objectives and communicating this accordingly to writers, ensuring you’ve given them all they need to get it right first time. You’ll also get involved with proofreading and editing work, delivering feedback if necessary, before handing over to the client. This role is all about building and nurturing client relationships, so you’ll attend regular meetings, whether for new business purposes, to take a brief or just to have a general catch up, and you’ll have an eye for identifying and seizing opportunities for growth - helping clients identify how to add the most value to their business.
What experience you’ll need
- You may be an established Account Manager looking for a step up or you might be an Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge, they are open to a range of levels as it’s all about finding the right person.
- You’ll be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents and a desire to help clients communicate clearly and concisely.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate and juggle a range of projects simultaneously.
- Commercial acumen and a talent for developing relationships and networking.
- A strong track record managing comms and content projects within an agency.
- An understanding of the value of language to businesses.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, you’ll have access to a range of benefits and can expect a competitive salary up to £28k, entirely dependent on experience.
If you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Imogen today!Back to jobs