— Leading Creative Agency
- Work for the very best in the business with an exciting global client base.
- Be rewarded with a hugely competitive benefits package on top of salary.
- Join a reputable team of extremely talented creatives.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the agency’s Client Strategy Partner and Creative Partner, you’ll create, own and deliver a fresh marketing and new business plan for both new and existing clients. We’re talking massive well-loved global brands. Day to day you’ll get stuck in planning and leading pitches to acquire new clients, with the support of the senior management team, strategy team, creative team and client services team. You’ll work collaboratively to deliver the goods and ensure success all around. Client liaison will also be a key part of this role so we’re looking for a natural relationship builder with first rate rapport building talents. This is a really exciting opportunity for an established Account Director or someone at this level who simply loves relationship building and thinking on their feet, and all that comes with driving new business relationships.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Branding and marketing experience is key - ideally you’ll already be an Account Director or similar within a branding or marketing agency but we’re open minded as it’s all about finding the right person.
- You’ll be an expert when it comes to driving and developing client relationships.
- A high level of written and spoken communication will come naturally to you.
- A keen eye for detail and a confident, autonomous approach.
- Strategic and commercial mind-set.
- You’ll need a valid driving licence as you may, on occasion, be required to attend external meetings within the UK and abroad.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This generous agency really know how to look after their staff. You can expect all the goodies including breakfast, parties, Friday booze, studio lunches, and more. Not only that, you’ll receive a personal development budget to spend however you like, as well as a competitive salary, flexible working, an annual bonus, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, your birthday off, and a Christmas shut down!
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with your CV today!Back to jobs