— Maternity Cover - Marketing Agency
- Maternity contract with the potential of role going permanent.
- Leading marketing and design agency to call home.
- Work on the agencies largest account.
This leading marketing and design agency have a strong international presence and an impressive long standing client base to boot, and they are on the lookout for an impressive Account Manager to join their thriving team on a maternity contract, starting June 2018.
What you’ll be doing
Working your relationship-building magic an interesting B2B technology brand, you’ll be working on a wide range of projects - large and small, on and offline, from print advertising and animation to web, international events and marketing campaigns - so we need someone proactive and happy to get stuck in wherever they may be needed. Taking briefs, inquiring, briefing creatives, managing projects to delivery, running client meetings, invoicing and reporting, you’ll pay meticulous attention to detail and you’ll keep a cool head under pressure.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be an agency experienced Account Manager with exposure to B2B.
- You’ll have credible knowledge of digital as well as print channels, with a solid understanding of the creative process.
- A flair for reporting and analysis.
- This agency is very measured in their approach and results driven, so you will be too.
- You will be able to commit to the full duration of the contract and happy to work on a maternity cover contract basis, although there is a potential of this role going permanent.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- You can expect a competitive salary which is entirely dependent on experience, along with the opportunity to become part of and have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team within a fantastic agency.
If you require more information please contact Chloe at ADLIB today to get the ball rolling.Back to jobs