Back to all jobs 11th FebBack to all jobs
— Marketing Agency
- Account Manager role to join a leading, long-established marketing agency.
- Work with a variety of clients from regional to a global level within the B2B sector.
- Friendly team and plenty of career progression and growth on offer, their retention is strong and they know how to keep employees happy!
This leading marketing and design agency have a strong international presence and an impressive long standing client base to boot, and they are on the lookout for an impressive Account Manager to join their thriving team due to growth.
What youll be doing
Working your relationship-building magic on a variety of B2B brands, youll be working on a wide range of projects - large and small, on and offline, from print advertising and animation to web, international events and marketing campaigns - so we need someone proactive and happy to get stuck in wherever they may be needed. Taking briefs, inquiring, briefing creatives, managing projects to delivery, running client meetings, invoicing and reporting, youll pay meticulous attention to detail and youll keep a cool head under pressure.
What experience youll need
- Youll need to be an agency experienced Account Manager with exposure to B2B, whether that experience is gained in a creative agency, full-service marketing agency or even a digital agency we're open.
- Youll have credible knowledge of digital as well as print channels, with a solid understanding of the creative process.
- A flair for reporting and analysis.
- This agency is very measured in their approach and results driven, so you will be too.
- You will be able to commit to the full duration of the contract and happy to work on a maternity cover contract basis, although there is a potential of this role going permanent.
- What youll get in return for your talents
- You can expect a competitive salary which is entirely dependent on experience, along with the opportunity to become part of and have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team within a fantastic agency.
If you require more information please contact Imogen at ADLIB today to get the ball rolling.
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
322 jobs found