— Creative Agency - Central Bristol
Salary: Up to £45k
- One of Bristol’s finest creatively led marketing agencies to call home.
- Work with national and international B2B and B2C clients.
- Competitive salary up to £45k along with benefits.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join a thriving creative marketing agency where you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – a lovely progressive career move with exposure to a host of tier one clients, whilst making the most of a lovely lifestyle in the South West.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Director you’ll take the lead in devising client strategies, working closely amongst a designated portfolio brand new clients managing relationships and setting high standards from the offset. You’ll work closely with the wider client services, creative and tech teams. Through understanding your clients businesses, their needs and opportunities you’ll create detailed and compelling strategies via the agencies offering, be it creative, brand, digital campaign, or even media. In turn you’ll ensure results are delivered, relationships are strengthened and revenue opportunities are maximised.
You’ll be supported by a team of Account Managers to enable projects and their successful delivery. This will call for top notch leadership and engagement skills, bringing the best out of your team and collectively achieving great things.
What experience you’ll need
- This senior opportunity calls for an agency experienced Account Director, whether that’s gained in a marketing, creative or brand agency.
- As you’ll be heading up a multidisciplinary pod, you will need to have a strong grasp of complex creative services, specifically around brand (strategy, experience and brand led campaigns), marketing and digital.
- You will be working with a stunning portfolio of clients both B2B and B2C, so having experience in both areas would be advantageous.
- Your CV will demonstrate your experience in taking accountability for on boarding new clients into the team, establishing ways of working and demonstrating securing revenue streams.
- A proven and demonstrable background of delivering strategic thinking and growing clients accounts will be essential.
- Your communication skills will be impeccable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary up to £45k depending on experience and the opportunity to join a fantastic highly creative brand led agency who offer future progression opportunity for the right person and the chance to grow your own team, becoming an instrumental part of this already successful business from day one.
This agencies new business has been so successful, they’ve never been so busy so if you’re interested please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with your CV today as it’s an urgent one!