Senior Account Manager
— Top Class Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £34k
- High growth ambitious pure play digital agency to call home.
- Play the lead role across a portfolio of hugely loved global brands, on a mix of UX, research, strategic engagement, digital campaign and full website redesign and build projects.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Swindon and Chippenham.
We’re on the lookout for an agency experienced Senior Account Manager to join one of the South West’s leading digital agencies, they are renowned for delivering world class work, this is a really exciting opportunity to deliver digital websites and campaigns to some of their key accounts across a variety of industries from retail, financial services to FMCG.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining one of the country’s top independent agencies at an exciting time of expansion, as Senior Digital Account Manager your role will be a seamless blend between strategy, relationship management, leadership and financial management. From evaluating your client’s needs and aspirations to executing strategic plans and delivering projects and campaigns to enhance their customer experiences. You will be tasked with forging excellent day-to-day relationship with key B2C and B2C clients ranging from FMCG, retail, financial services.
You will be a valued partner, leading the team that transforms the client brief into a reality, ensuring that the account remains healthy and profitable. You will naturally be curious, ask questions, push back on briefs, ask the right question and with a strong commercial acumen look into the future requirements ensuring your maximising your strong relationships and in turn ensuring all your accounts are running as healthy as profitable as possible!
What experience you’ll need
- Proven agency experience is essential here, this will have stemmed from time served within client services as an experienced Account Manager or Digital Account Manager who is on the verge of being promoted to Senior Account Manager – or even a Senior Account Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Capability to lead senior stakeholder relationships.
- Your experience will be gained in a digitally focussed agency, or an integrated agency with a strong focus on digital.
- You will be strategic, have the ability to digest briefs, unearth solutions but also happy to get your sleeves rolled up and manage the delivery of campaigns and projects too.
- Experience in managing digital projects through UX phases, for example web builds, apps, or digital campaigns (content and social) would be ideal.
- You’ll understand the creative process, experienced working closely with internal teams whether that’s creatives or tech.
- An enthusiastic nature will take you far in that role, if you haven’t done something before; you’ll give your all into it and give it a go.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in the region of £28k - £34k depending on experience, and working with some infectiously passionate people who LOVE what they do, with some lovely benefits as well! You’ll also have the pride of working with these brands and a level of work that you won’t really get in many places!
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB for more details!.Back to jobs