Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
— Integrated Agency - Contract
Salary: Up to £170 Per Day
- Ongoing contract starting immediately.
- Lovely integrated/ creative agency to work for.
- Day rate up to £170.
If you’re a marketing / communications agency experienced Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director who can be pretty readily available to join an award-winning integrated agency in Bristol to provide support for around 3 months.
What you’ll be doing
Managing a wide range of multichannel projects you’ll support the senior client services team. They’re pretty stacked with work at the moment so this will be more of a question of keeping all the plates spinning, updating project schedules, managing client queries day to day and overseeing high quality is maintained with your high attention to detail, as well as personable relationship building skills.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be immediately available or able to start relatively soon.
- You will be able to commit for the full duration of the project, which is likely to be until April.
- Your experience will be gained agency side, ideally a marketing, creative, integrated or communications agency.
- You will be working at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director at the moment.
- You will be a capable safe pair of hands that they can reply on.
- A confident project manager is essential, you’ll be super-organised, unflappable, enthusiastic and just keen to do a good job in the time you’re there.
What you’ll expect in return
A day rate in the region of £100 – c.£170 per day and a friendly team where you’ll be made to feel right at home.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB your CV today.Back to jobs