PR Account Manager / PR Account Director
— B2B & B2C
- Whether you’re a Senior Account Executive, PR Account Manager or PR Account Director we want to hear from you, the doors open on this one.
- Enjoy working across a B2C and B2B focussed client base.
- Genuinely lovely and unique working environment.
- Salary in line with your experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an agency experienced PR client services professional to join a well-regarded and fast growing agency based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Managing Director and supported by a talented team of PR experts you’ll support the successful delivery of media relations and PR campaigns across a varied and interesting client base within the technology, property and hospitality sectors (to name a few).
You’ll enjoy working closely with clients to devise and implement campaigns that will call on your ability to craft highly effective communications and copy. Experience of social media would also allow you to expand your offering, however this isn’t an essential.
Whilst creating success throughout your client base will be your core focus you’ll also enjoy supporting the growth of the agency, working collectively to drive continued growth and good times.
What experience you’ll need
- The essential here is experience of working within a PR agency and finding the fit and personality.
- Whether you’re currently a Senior Account Executive looking to step up, an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director, we want to hear from you.
- You’ll want to get involved and make a difference.
- You will have a solid track record in securing top media coverage for clients.
- You will have incredible client relationship management skills, coupled with the perfect blend of traditional and digital PR skills.
- It goes without saying that your communication skills will be second to none.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As we’re so open to hear from all levels of candidates salary is totally down to what you can bring to the party.
Please get in touch with Nick at ADLIB for more information.