— Creative design agency
Salary: £17000 - £25000
- Support the Financial Director in this newly created Finance Assistant position within an award-winning creative design agency.
- Impressive offices based in the heart of Bristol, easily accessible from Temple Meads and commutable from Swindon, Bath and surrounds of the South West.
- Become a key part of a fun-loving team and enjoy working in vibrant and fast paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity for a Finance Assistant to gain some real hands on experience in a stimulating and collaborative role. Reporting to the Financial Director, you will have a wide scope of responsibility and a real opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a tight close-knit team you’ll have a wide variety of responsibilities and play an important role in this dynamic agency. Preparing monthly reports, producing forecasts, analysing sales and bank reconciliations will ensure your role is fast paced and see you thrive in such a varied finance role. You will be responsible for recording invoices through their job costing system (Synergist), supplier statement reconciliations and credit control. Working with overseas clients, you will prepare EU sales VAT returns and process foreign currency transactions. You’ll no doubt hit the ground running in this role with your organisation skills and keen attention to detail and continue to develop your finance career within a well-respected agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Finance Assistant with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel especially Pivot Table and V-Look ups.
- Previous use of Sage 50 will be hugely beneficial as will a genuine interest in marketing.
- A passion to take on a busy and varied role with a creative and dynamic agency.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines in an ever changing environment.
- A proactive approach with excellent communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of up to £25k on offer here as well as many great benefits such as Friday drinks, free eye tests and an annual bonus scheme. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you have real responsibility from the get go with the opportunity to grow and develop.
Please contact Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today.Back to jobs