— Exciting Bristol Based Agency
- 2 Month Initial Contract.
- Central Bristol Location - Superb Offices.
- Potential for future projects.
One of Bristol's most established Digital Agencies has a 2-month contract opportunity for a .NET Developer to work on an exciting project. You will be based in state-of-the art offices, joining a friendly team, right in the heart of the city. They have worked with some amazing clients and this contract is likely to add value to any CV.
What experience you'll need
- You will be an experienced .NET Developer with an excellent understanding of object-oriented programming.
- You will have worked with C#, Entity Framework, Web API and ideally .NET Core.
- Experience with Azure, Team City, Octopus or Umbraco is likely to be beneficial.
- Working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment.
What you'll be doing
You will be working in a busy digital agency on a high-profile project for a well-known client. The expectation is that the project will be complete by the end of the year but there may be opportunity for extension. The position could be considered mid-weight and the seniority would be team member.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The client is offering a competitive day rate of up to £450 p/day for an exceptional candidate. Office hours are between 9 and 5:30 with some flexibility on start and end times. The location is easily commutable from South Wales, M4 Corridor and the South West.
If you are interested, please apply via this advert and I will call you back.Back to jobs