You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Client Side Marketing
- Work for us ADLIB!
- Play a key role in the growth of our Client Side Marketing recruitment team.
- Enjoy an engaging and collaborative team working environment.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s 16 years we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments.
As part of our growth plans we’re seeking a Recruiter who’d love nothing more than to join our long standing client side marketing team, where you’ll be tasked with owning, managing and extending a well-established and proven client base and play an instrumental role in taking the offering to the next level.
From sheer hard work, dedication and a genuine love of the market place we’re privileged to be called on to source the talent required that enables our clients success. From fascinating start-ups, leading technology providers, multi-channel retailers and large financial services brands you’ll be joining a team of passionate marketing recruiters who really know their market.
As a recruiter within out client side marketing team you'll have all of the tools necessary to grow our proposition further and develop a very strong desk. Working with an endless stream of the best and most talented candidates, you will introduce this talent to some pre-existing accounts; the biggest opportunity however, is to develop new clients and relationships within a location where our brand and message is at its strongest. We are looking for someone with the drive and motivation to further extend our reach, to break in to some new clients, and to make the most of the incredible opportunity we have working with the best candidates in the area.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in recruitment would be ideal but if you’ve working within marketing in any of its many forms and a career in recruitment appeals then we want to hear from you.
- A hunger to win business and create opportunities for the short and long term coupled with excellent account management skills to nurture pre-existing clients.
- It’s vital you share our values and you’ll also have impeccable communication skills and attention to detail.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice new offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Steve or Chris now for further information and an informal / confidential discussion.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: