Marketing and PR Manager
— Central Bristol property investment firm.
- Work in central Bristol in a great location.
- Be part of a small collaborative team.
- Hands-on role with plenty of scope.
We are working with an exciting property investment and development group based in central Bristol. We are seeking an experienced Marketing and PR Manager on a full-time basis to execute various marketing related activities to grow the business and increase brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing
As the Marketing and PR Manager, you will drive the company’s marketing across digital and social channels, as well as assisting with all PR, advertising, print and investor communications. This is a hands-on role with a strong focus on co-creating the strategy, building and working with the team in creating a successful marketing plan. You’ll also be assisting with the delivery of marketing campaigns when the company launches exciting investment opportunities to its clients and grow and develop social media presence across existing and new channels. You’ll also be responsible for updating the company website, developing PR campaigns and driving brand awareness.
What experience you will need to apply
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role, ideally within the Real Estate sector
- Relevant marketing/communication qualification – degree level preferable
- Experience in email marketing, campaign automation and email marketing software (Either Hubspot, Mailchimp or similar)
- Good knowledge of copywriting and SEO skills for content production and press releases
- Experience of UX, design (Photoshop) and coding (HTML, CSS) would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems independently;
- Highly organised, hardworking, and able to prioritise workload.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of company benefits.
If interested, please get in touch by sending your CV and getting in touch for a chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive