Marketing Data Analyst
— Publishing Agency
- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing company
- Work in a data team who are developing and evolving
- Expand your experience with SQL and PowerBI
A great opportunity to join an agency in Bristol who are going through a digital and data transformation. In a time of huge changes, exciting growth and modernisation across the business, it could not be a better time to start your career here.
What you’ll be doing
As a Marketing Analyst, you’’ll be focusing on how they can engage customers and making their marketing more efficient across the business. You’ll be utilising SQL and providing analytics to assist in developing segmentation for marketing campaigns and analysing the results from these.
While the company are going through all these changes, your team will become more and more important. This is a new for you to make what you want from it, so it’s a great opportunity to make your mark.
This pivotal role would be stepping into data to know more about what they need to look at. Initially you’ll be understanding customer conversion rates, automating data sources and helping to create a single customer view.
You’ll be working alongside the insight and marketing team to provide a customer level understanding.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’re a few years into your career
- You’ve been working as a marketing/insight/campaign analyst
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Power BI and/or Tableau or similar tool
- Strong experience working with large data sets or complex customer data sets
- Bonus for experience with python or R
- Bonus for CRM experience
- Bonus for Snowflake or data mining experience (as this will come later)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary reaching up to £35,000 per annum for the right person.
This role requires two days a week in their Bristol office.
Please get in touch with Tegan with an updated CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email with any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Market Leading Insurance BusinessLocation:Guildford, UKSalary:Up to £90K 15% bonus
— Market Leading FinTech BusinessLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£45K - £60K 15-20% bonus
— Multiple Opportunities AvailableLocation:Wiltshire, UKSalary:£40k & Benefits