— perfect role for agency experienced candidates!
- The ideal opportunity for agency candidates looking to move in house.
- Deliver effective, compelling marketing plans.
- Be part of a social team, with a hardworking, positive culture.
We are working with a large financial services client based in Bristol to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive to manage end to end marketing campaigns and work on exciting marketing projects. This role is highly suited to someone that has a solid agency background and a breadth of marketing experience. With that said, we still need you to have experience relating to the ‘highly regulated’ sector, so ideally you will have worked on marketing campaigns for clients within the Financial Services, Legal, Accountancy or Pharmaceutical industry.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be part of the Brand and Communications team and manage end to end marketing campaigns while being the main contact for multiple stakeholders in the business. You will support and deliver communication plans and manage individual campaign budgets, so experience of managing campaign costs would be beneficial. You’ll review and analyse all marketing campaigns and make recommendations for campaign improvement and manage the day to day queries from relevant 3rd parties.
What experience you will need to apply
- Marketing experienced from within a marketing agency
- Marketing experience working with large consumer brands in a fast-paced environment
- End to end campaign management experience
- The creative briefing, copywriting and editing
- On and offline comms experience – SEO, email, DM, PR, web and content
- Email marketing experience
- Experience of working in or with the highly regulated environment
What you will get for your experience
You will be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of benefits and perks! A Basic salary ranging up to £28k, company bonus, holiday allowance, healthcare, breakdown cover, competitive pension scheme etc.
Please get in touch with a short cover letter and your CV.