Marketing Growth Manager
— Leading UK Fintech!
- Work for a growing Fintech start-up in the heart of Bristol.
- A role that combines marketing data and creative thinking.
- Be part of a vibrant and rewarding culture.
We are working with a growing Fintech based in the heart of Bristol to appoint an experienced Growth Marketing Manager. We want you to make sense of the vast amount of data and combine analytical and creative thinking to improve user experience and exceed commercial targets. This is an amazing time to join them as they are about to go on this amazing journey.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to set out a growth strategy framework that will help to identify, prioritise and run weekly experiments that drive new customer acquisition and conversion responsibilities. You will track and analyse how the site visitors behave and learn how to act on that data to achieve improved visitor engagement, lead generation and conversions. You’ll be responsible for writing, building and testing different web pages, propositions and marketing campaigns that improve conversion and optimise revenue. You’ll set up AB tests, run cohort analysis, measure the performance of the campaigns and optimise the return of investment.
What experience you will need to apply
- You’ll have at least 5 years of proven growth marketing or eCommerce experience, preferably within a scale-up environment demonstrating strong commercial delivery
- Creative and data-driven experience where you have approached situations in a methodical, analytical and results-focused way
- Demonstratable experience of driving impact through analysis and understanding performance
- Experience managing multiple projects, marketing campaigns and commercial targets
- Experience managing a structured process for rapid experimentation and reporting
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact in one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies and be rewarded for your hard work. You will receive a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging up to £60k and a bonus scheme incentive. You’ll have a career learning fund of £500 available to use on courses to upskill when you feel necessary. You’ll have a day off on your birthday and when you move house in addition to 25 days holiday. You’ll have monthly lunch and learns, dinner budget for evenings you spend in the office, mentoring from industry leaders and the SET Squared accelerator programmes, a great office in the heart of Bristol with monthly team social activities.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat and send your CV in response to this advert.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k