- Fantastic company culture with agile working environment.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Manage an ambitious team and influence at a senior management level.
We are working with an FTSE 250 Financial Services Firm based in Bristol. This is a Senior hire for the firm, and they are looking for someone that has experience and gravitas to be able to lead and influence at a strategic marketing level. Candidates with sector-specific experience with a good understanding of financial products and markets will be the best fit for this role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for the end to end delivery of both content-led and offer-led creative marketing campaigns for all investment-led products and solutions. You’ll be the point of contact for the commercial and performance team and you’ll make sure you are maximising the value of each campaign across all channels. You’ll have the expert knowledge of investment products and services and how they all fit around the overall proposition. You’ll manage a team and stakeholder relationships.
What experience you will need to apply
- In-depth knowledge of online and offline marketing techniques and strategies, particularly direct marketing
- Offer-led and content marketing best practice
- Good understanding of financial products and markets
- Proven experience of marketing (preferably within financial services)
- Significant multi-channel communications expertise
- Ability to measure marketing success
- Campaign creation and management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to influence senior management
- Entrepreneurial, commercial mind-set with the ability to spot business opportunities
- Client satisfaction orientated
- Excellent problem solver
- Highly organised and reliable
What you will get in return for your skills and experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging up to £55k and company benefits including, holiday, pension, healthcare and a range of others.
Please apply with an up to date CV and a cover.