Marketing Literature Manager
— Leading Investment Firm, central Bristol!
- Own and manage the literature inventory.
- Support wider marketing team with content plans.
- Work with a range of stakeholders.
We are working with a prestigious investment firm to appoint a Marketing Literature Manager to own and develop the literature inventory firm-wide. We require previous experience in a similar role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll own, develop and maintain the Marketing/ Regulatory literature inventory and all literature items included. You’ll also develop and manage processes to ensure that all literature items owned are reviewed at least annually and where required is submitted for approval by group. You will act as Subject Matter Expert on marketing and regulatory literature for all new propositions and product developments. You will play a key part in supporting the distribution business in the development of presentations and other proposition material to be used in promoting the use of company products and services with distributors.
Day to day you will support the Marketing Manager with maintaining the content plan and developing content with propositions, technical investment and distribution teams. Another exciting aspect will be to maintain a good working knowledge of prevailing business standards and ensure that changes are made where required to literature to reflect changes to the legal and regulatory framework. You’ll be based in a small marketing team in the centre of Bristol; however, there may be the need to travel to other offices in the SW.
What experience you will need to apply
- Industry knowledge of Advertising Standards Authority requirements and FCA Financial Promotions rules
- CII, CISI or other professional body qualifications preferred
- Experience operating in a Financial Promotions or technical role with a good understanding of marketing
- Relationship management and the ability to work with staff at all levels
- The ability to be a team player but also works autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry Knowledge of FCA Financial Promotions requirements and all FCA handbooks relevant to the RD business
- A confident grasp of Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD and P/Point)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of benefits and perks.
Please apply here and get in touch for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive