— Exciting restaurant chain!
- Work for a vibrant, sustainable, restaurant chain.
- Broad marketing role with the chance to get involved in some amazing projects.
- Work with colleagues that have bags of energy, passion and drive.
We are working with a vibrant restaurant chain to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager in the Bristol office. We're looking for someone with expertise across the full mix, but especially strong in the areas of Brand and Digital. This is an amazing role for someone that really wants to put their stamp on the marketing function and really showcase their skills and experience.
What you'll be doing
As the Marketing Manager, you'll build, deliver and create amazing marketing campaigns with the drive to increase footfall and deliver a strong ROI. While building an amazing calendar of campaigns, you'll also have a focus on identifying and managing in restaurant activity from clear messaging, point of sales and brand awareness. You'll be involved in setting a strategic marketing plan for next year and rolling out a range of new projects to keep things current and on trend. You'll be super creative and not afraid to challenge to norm!
You'll also be responsible for engaging and inspiring the wider marketing team to deliver all activity both internally and externally. This role will be suited to someone with an extream passion for the industry and brand itself. Ideally, you will also have a keen eye for analysis and be able to give feedback on performance, brand positioning where improvements are needed and required. You will also be responsible for driving the marketing strategy for each new site opening, ensuring that each one is immersed in the community by giving guidance on local marketing activities.
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience within the food and drink sector at the Marketing Manager level or simular
- Extensive brand and marketing strategy experience
- Heaps of digital experience, ideally you'll have helped role out/develop an app
- You'll need to be passionate about the sector and especially sustainability
- Extremely creative and enthusiastic
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll receive a salary in line with your experience, a work-life balance, and the chance to work alongside some of the best talents in the industry.
Please apply here with a CV and cover note and get in touch with me for a chat!