— Leading Consumer Brand
- The main focus of the role will be on proposition development and campaigns.
- This postholder will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders.
- The role will be based in North Bristol, the Client can offer c/ 2 days of remote working per week.
A great Client of mine is now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their established and friendly marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Senior Brand and Marketing Manager and will work closely with other teams such as Product, Digital, CRM, Creative and Social. Two core parts of this role will be proposition development and campaigns. Proposition development part will contain of customer, marketing & competitor research, understanding customer journey and then working together with the Product team to co-create product specs that communicate strong customer proposition. Campaign part will contain of putting together viable marketing plans, identifying core channels, working with colleagues from other teams to deliver integrated marketing plan that supports created propositions. It’ll be your job to ensure that campaigns are fit for purpose and evaluated accordingly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience working for a consumer brand.
- Solid campaign management experience.
- Product or proposition development.
- Experience with managing budgets.
- Strong commercial acumen and numerical skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer alongside great benefits, we can also offer a degree of flexible working.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— PartnershipsLocation:mainly remoteSalary:£25-30k