Dynisma is revolutionising the automotive and motorsport driving simulator marketing with world-class Motion Generator technology. Founded by ex-F1 engineering experts, the award-wining technology is repeatedly classed as the best in the world. DMG technology is now sought after by some of the leading F1, automotive and technology companies globally. The business is scaling rapidly to meet demand, with exceptional people and outstanding engineering solutions.
We are seeking an outstanding, high-skills marketer to lead on a fully integrated programme of activity for an outstanding engineering scale-up in the automotive/motorsport field. If you have demonstrable experience in relevant fields and are looking to take on responsibility for the marketing outputs of a rapidly growing, exciting, and successful business, then read on…
- Working with people across the business, the Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive will own the marketing outputs in brand, CRM, PR, social, digital, F2F, partnerships, conferences, and much more.
- You will have the advantage of newly implemented, enterprise-level technology, data, and platforms and will own the marketing plan to ensure consistent brand growth internationally, whilst driving very specific use case stories and profile in niche sectors e.g., OEM, EV, Tier 1 suppliers.
- This role will suit someone who is highly creative, with an exceptional level of attention to detail and consistency in translating complex engineering concepts to commercial collateral. There is a lot to work with (content, angles, experts etc) and limitless possibilities in growing the marketing activity.
- High quality, consistent outputs are the priority here, to drive inquiries for significant high-value deals from world-class brands and support the sales manager through the pipeline.
- Results are key as you will be working closely with the commercial team and the sales pipeline, and all activity will be highly visible inside and outside the business.
- You may be an established Marketing Manager or a sparky Marketing Executive with a solid few years under your belt and you feel ready for a step up.
- Experience in fully integrated, on and offline, B2B marketing.
- Knowledge or experience in marketing automotive, motorsport, engineering, or hi-tech products to market - products with high-value contracts and long sales and marketing cycles.
- Outstanding writing, editing, art direction, and planning skills.
- Focused on results and drawing a clear line between marketing activity and business success – you will be mapping all marketing to the sales funnel, ensuring key junctions are automated and monitored.
- A collaborative, self-motivated, resilient player who thrives on problem solving and innovation.
- Comfortable mapping out a clear plan for the coming year and personally delivering on same.
- Attribution, evaluation, and planning should be second nature to you – along with surfacing different levels of results data to suit the audience: whether it be board room or sales colleagues.
- HubSpot experience or similar is highly desirable too.
- Basic salary of £40k depending on experience.
- The chance to play a role in taking an extremely disruptive piece of engineering to market with some very exciting applications in the automotive and motorsport engineering space.
- Great benefits, amazing people, and a clear path for progression - there is no ceiling here and the business is really taking off. It's the ideal time to join.
Inclusion and equality
Here at Dynisma, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best, and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus