You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Internal comms agency
- Leading communications agency to call home.
- Brilliant career development opportunities.
- Fantastic clients to work with.
This Bristol based design and communications agency are on the lookout for a brilliant Account Manager to join their lovely team.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely alongside the Account Director and wider team you’ll deliver fully integrated communications campaigns across print, digital, events, film and social media for fantastic brands with global recognition. You’ll enjoy the autonomy of managing your own projects and key client accounts, delivering exceptional levels of service and developing successful long-term relationships. Your role will be fundamental to the smooth running of the client services team.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come with tons of creativity and energy.
- You’ll be a self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- You’ll come with a few years’ experience working within an integrated creative agency in a client services role.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of the full marketing mix and the ability to apply these when liaising with clients and implementing projects.
- You’ll be a natural multitasker with excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll keep a cool head under pressure and will thrive working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to around £30k, and of course the opportunity to join a widely respected agency and exceptionally talented team who really nurture their staff. They offer a generous holiday allowance as well as fab career development opportunities.
Please contact Hannah at ADLIB with your CV today.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: