— Award-Winning Agency
- Join a thriving creative communications agency in Bristol.
- Enjoy leading a client portfolio of fantastic big-name brands.
- Drive, develop and mentor a team of two Account Managers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to provide strategic direction, growth and management of a big-name brand client base. If you like a fast-paced environment, want to work on top brands, think you’ve got an entrepreneurial mindset, have a proactive approach and a creative flair, along with significant integrated agency experience then this could just be the perfect role for you.
What you’ll be doing
As an award-winning creatively led agency, you’ll enjoy building strong relationships with senior clients, ensuring exceptional and proactive client service is delivered across your team at all times. You’ll work closely and strategically to identify and convert opportunities to grow relationships and revenues, developing client plans alongside a team of dedicated strategists.
Channels typically include digital, offline, film and events, from which you’ll design and deliver, winning solutions across your client base, ensuring that opportunities are effective, maximised and drive results. From global rebrands to big brand events you’ll have the chance to work on a fantastic range of creative projects, from developing pitches and proposals, responding to briefs and inspiring the output. Commercially and financially you’ll run your own ship, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysing.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced Account Director with a positive and proactive mindset.
- A proven track record of developing accounts and delivering creatively led integrated marketing solutions.
- Sound team leadership and development skills.
- You’ll be full of fresh thinking and full of creative ideas.
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen.
- A clean driving licence is essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary depending on experience, 25 days holiday, bespoke training plans, cycle to work scheme, events, socials and lovely offices etc.
Please contact Chloe at ADLIB now for further information.