— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!
- Leading communications agency to call home.
- Brilliant career development opportunities.
- Fantastic clients to work with.
This Bristol based design and communications agency are on the lookout for a brilliant Account Manager to join their lovely team
What you’ll be doing
Working closely alongside the Account Director and wider team you’ll deliver fully integrated communications campaigns across print, digital, events, film and social media for fantastic brands with global recognition. You’ll enjoy the autonomy of managing your own projects and key client accounts, delivering exceptional levels of service and developing successful long-term relationships. Your role will be fundamental to the smooth running of the client services team.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come with tons of creativity and energy.
- You’ll be a self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleevesand getting stuck in.
- You’ll come with a few years’ experience working within an integrated creative agency in a client services role, whether that’s Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of the full marketing mix and the ability to apply these when liaising with clients and implementing projects.
- You’ll be a natural multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll keep a cool head under pressure and will thrive working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to around £32k potentially more for the right person, and of course the opportunity to join a widely respected agency and exceptionally talented team who really nurture their staff. They offer a generous holiday allowance as well as fab career development opportunities.
Please contact Theo at ADLIB with your CV today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Maternity ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Competitive
— Highly successful independent agencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:£18-22k
— Thriving Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £40k