Client Partner (Brand Engagement & Communications)
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.
- Flexi working, part time or full time, unlimited holidays.
- Hugely rewarding culture.
- Opportunity to work with a portfolio of big name brands.
What you’ll be doing
As Client Partner you’ll be joining a fast-growing agency that comes with the backing and leadership of a renowned agency leader and success story. With a roster of big name clients already on board you’ll be tasked with owning a portfolio of brands, providing them with an incredible service level that delivers results. This agency doesn’t work on project based work, we’re talking long term contracts with budget clarity and a real partnership mentality, you’ll be embedded into their team as much as your own agency.
The agency specialise in brand building, creating value propositions, campaigns and communications across level scale organisations internal audiences. Channels vary greatly from digitally led campaigns, brand development, research and proposition building, events and roadshows through integrated communications. At the heart of everything lies powerful and effective creative concepts, driven by an experienced team.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate senior client management and communication skills gained within an agency environment (we’re open to integrated, digital, brand etc.)
- An Account Director ready to step up into a Client Partner role, you’ll thrive off the opportunity to join an early stage (though already nicely established) business where you’ll be able to carve a name for yourself and play a leading role in its future success
- You’ll be experienced operating at a senior level, running client workshops, deciphering requirements and presenting solutions
- A natural multitasker with excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to keep a cool head under pressure when working to tight deadlines
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary in the region of £45k - £50k (possibly more for the right person), unlimited holidays, flexi working, part time / full time – this is one for those who want to get the work done and know how best they can deliver it.
Please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Manage Cross Function Team of 18!Location:BristolSalary:circa £80k
— The industry-leading digital printing agency with distribution across every continentLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— Amazon MarketplaceLocation:SwindonSalary:Up to £26k