Client Services Director
— Award Winning Agency
- Amazing opportunity for a brand experienced Client Services Director.
- Join a multi award winning design agency in the heart of Bristol.
- Lead the growth of existing client and business activity.
This is a brilliant role for an experienced Group Account Director or Client Services Director to join one of the South West’s finest brand design agencies. This is a truly exciting opportunity where you will lead from the front, driving success across a portfolio of b2c global brands who you’ll visit on a regular basis, developing and nurturing client relationships and helping steer the business through the next level of growth and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll achieve success through effectively leading a client services team of nine, including two Senior Account Directors and two Account Directors. An inspirational leader, you’ll mentor and guide your team to deliver excellence throughout the agencies client portfolio and build longstanding client relationships. You’ll need to be flexible, happy to jump on a plane and visit global clients, growing relationships and spotting key opportunities. With the gravitas and experience to back it up you’ll be holding top-table strategic conversations, getting under the skin of your clients business, products, brands and objectives, and in turn creating and delivering creative and brand led projects across all manner of engagement channels.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll currently be operating somewhere between Group Account Director and Client Service Director level.
- A strategic leader with a track record in growing accounts.
- Branding and packaging would be great to see with a deep knowledge of b2c brands.
- Your track record will scream big global brands and sizeable team management.
- An engaging and collaborative approach to work, team orientated and commercial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary in line with your experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits package, and the opportunity to work with an award-winning team of creative brilliance, strategic thinking and ambition.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today for a confidential discussion.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Agency Planning & Strategy jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K