Digital Marketing Manager - Content
— Thriving Digital agency
- Fantastic culture and working environment.
- New role due to agency growth.
- Varied client base and projects.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Digital Marketing Manager with creative flair to join an established and growing digital agency where you’ll have the opportunity to build on your Content, Social Media & Email skills.
What you’ll be doing
Your day to day will be fast paced and diverse – you’ll get creative producing fresh and engaging content, managing organic social campaigns (main channels are Instagram and Facebook), creating copy for and delivering email campaigns via Mailchimp and taking ownership of the marketing calendar for a range of clients. You’ll need to be able to juggle multiple pieces of work simultaneously as your focus will be spread across a number of client projects. The agency are consistently bringing on more and more impressive clients – their most recent signing will need a lot of content production, so this is really the key focus here. If you love all things content, get in touch!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be in a similar role as a Digital Marketing/Social Media/Content Manager.
- Solid track record in producing content for a range of channels goes without saying.
- Experience managing Social & Email campaigns.
- First rate communication skills with a natural talent for writing.
- Creative approach with the ability to produce content for a range of audiences.
- Agency experience would be ideal but it’s not essential as long as you’re comfortable liaising with clients.
- Ability to multitask and juggle lots of spinning plates.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (entirely dependent on experience but up to around £32k) in addition to benefits which are available on request. It’s worth noting that the culture here is fantastic – well-established client base and team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Innovative Fashion BrandLocation:Central LondonSalary:£25-45k
— B2C eCommerce BrandLocation:MarlboroughSalary:Up to £32k
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:GloucestershireType:Salary:£60k - £70k