Senior Account Manager
— Sustainability & Ethical Brands
- Newly created agency Senior Account Manager role with fast-growing brand & digital marketing agency
- Live and breathe your passion for sustainability and storytelling
- Salary up to £35k
As one of a handful of B Corp recruiters, we’re delighted to be working with this fast-growing marketing agency who are not only enjoying good times their also doing what they love most, supporting purpose-driven brands in the delivery of highly effective brand engagement and communications that tell a story.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the founder and internal creative and content teams you’ll play a key role in deciphering client briefs, getting to the heart of a brand, their purpose, the project, and its objectives. We’re specifically talking about ethical and sustainable brands who have are looking for fresh, innovative creative thinking that will engage both internal and external audiences into their sustainability programmes, raising brand awareness, maximising campaign reach primarily through content and digital marketing.
As part of a small company, you’ll enjoy working internally, supporting the agency's growth and proposition, as much as with external clients. This will call for a solution orientated, career-driven agency account manager looking for way more than a large agency delivery role.
This is a client-facing role, leading workshops, supporting pitches and generating compelling creative ideation that will get results.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A genuine (and proven) desire to operate within sustainability / ethical brands is an absolute must – we’re talking an avid reader, learner, champion that will be able to hold their own with authenticity when working with clients
- Agency experience is essential, you’ll likely be a Senior Account Manager with experience in content and storytelling across digital marketing channels
- An understanding of the changing shape of marketing and how audiences are increasingly connecting with purpose-driven businesses and organisations
- This is Bristol-based role and will require onsite working
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £35k, the opportunity to join a small but growing purpose-driven business in its own right with incredible career opportunities for somebody that wants to make a name for themselves.
We are looking to arrange interviews immediately, please send your CV to Theo now. Please note if progressed to CV send the agency are looking for cover notes explaining your understanding and desire to work with sustainability and ethical brands.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Production AgencyLocation:Remote / South-West / Manchester / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned B2B agencyLocation:TrowbridgeSalary:£25K - £30K