Bid Executive/ Senior Bid Executive
— Marketing and Business development
- Day to day project management.
- Work in a busy Marketing and Business Development team.
- Manage Bids and Tenders processes.
We are working with a two Law firms based in Bristol – both with Bid requirements! One will be based near Castle Park in central Bristol and another next to Temple Meads train station. As a Bid Executive you will be working in a busy Marketing and Business Development team. We’re seeking an individual that has amazing attention to detail, great IT skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders. You must have good indesign skills and if you have experience in Bids already, that’s even better!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be assisting with the delivery of compelling, high impact and high quality bids so as to maximise the success ratio. You’ll also be supporting the Bid Manager in implementing successful and efficient tender processes and practice throughout the firm.
You’ll be working closely with the Bid Manager and the wider marketing team and managing new tender opportunities from initial notification through to submission. A key part of your role will be creating images using InDesign and using them for presentations tender processes. You’ll also be updating the tender portal by adding documents, compliance documents and methodologies. You’ll also complete tender debriefs and weekly analysis around recent bids.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent IT skills is a must including internet, intranet, portals, submission of bids online, communication and questions with prospective clients, spreadsheets, databases.
- Excellent communicator across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong Written and verbal communication
- Degree in a challenging academic subject or relevant professional work experience
- Experience in InDesign desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll gain experience in a fast paced Marketing and Business Development team and be offered a salary on up to £25k - £40k plus company benefits.
Please get in touch by sending your CV or giving me a call.Back to jobs