— Leading Healthcare Brand
- Awesome work environment and culture.
- Super established brand and marketing team.
- Huge opportunities for development.
We're looking for a PPC Executive to join a leading healthcare brand based in Keynsham. These guys are keen to build on their already impressive digital marketing offering with a fresh pair of eyes on the PPC team.
What you'll be doing
You'll enjoy the best of both worlds here, with all of the benefits that come with an established digital marketing function, whilst sitting in a smaller specialist team of 5 which will mean you are fully supported in your role. It's a really great culture here too, so you'll have the freedom to perform from day one.
Your role will focus on managing PPC campaigns end to end, from planning and implementation to monitoring and analysis. The day to day will revolve around keyword research, managing a range of PPC platforms and general maintenance of accounts and you'll utilise your analytical skills to keep a close eye on data (through Google Analytics) to understand where campaigns can be improved.
What experience you'll need
- PPC experience from either a client side or agency setting.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for PPC and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Keen attention to detail.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £24k (dependent on experience) on offer with generous holiday allowance, pension and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more about this one.