Business Development Manager
— Legal Marketing
- Work directly with the firm's partners and lawyers to ensure a strategic approach to client development.
- Report directly to the Head of Business Development and be part of the collaborative marketing team.
- Identify opportunities for growth and continue to expand the CRM programme.
We are working with a large international legal firm to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager. We are looking for a specific Legal or Accountancy sector business development experience where you have been focusing on B2B client development strategy.
What you’ll be doing
You will advise and guide the firm’s partners and lawyers on opportunities for growth and continue to expand and develop the CRM programme to ensure that both current and prospective clients are aware of the services that the firm can offer. You will support the lawyers in producing quality bids and tenders as a large scale of your clients will be utilising a competitive tender process to appoint legal advisors. Another key part of your role will be to keep on top of emerging market trends and being able to define the firm’s services and unique selling points to the markets in which they operate. The lawyers within the firm are required to produce business plans and you will support and guide them through the production and the implementation with these. The firm has a great culture and your expertise will be valued and respected by the lawyers that you are working with.
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience working within a business development manager role within the legal or accountancy sector.
- Bids and Tenders experience.
- Senior stakeholder management experience.
- CRM system experience.
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary dependent on your experience £50k-£60k plus a range of benefits. You will be continuously supported with your professional development and you’ll be part of a vibrant and supportive culture. The firm was awarded ‘Best law firm of the year’ at Bristol Pride and the ‘Happiest place to work’.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by sending your CV or get in touch with Jade for a chat.