— Financial Services
- Financial Services client based on the outskirts of Bristol
- Take customer experiences to the next level with seamless marketing journeys
- Have access to Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics to maximise outcomes
We are on the lookout for an experienced Financial Services Marketing Campaign Manager to work with a large financial services client based on the outskirts of Bristol. We need you to have extensive Adobe skills and be happy in a standalone, hands-on role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll create market-leading CRM experiences and take customer journeys to the next level. You’ll implement seamless marketing journeys across print, contact centres, SMS and online through web interactions and email. You’ll need to increase the value of the Customer base by supporting the planning, development and implementation of targeted and sequenced customer workflows in Adobe Campaign.
You’ll build, manage and automate complex campaign workflows, driving efficiencies through process optimisation and repeatable business rules. You’ll support the migration of existing campaigns to Adobe Campaigns and support the Senior Campaign Optimisation Manager in their role to ensure Adobe Tech is utilised effectively in order to deliver against marketing strategy. You’ll also monitor campaign activity to proactively identify problems and support project work and lead on your own small projects for change.
What experience you will need to apply
- Knowledge of consumer databases and hands-on Adobe Campaign experience is essential
- Getting the most out of Adobe Target and Adobe analytics using campaign audiences – preferred
- High level of organisation and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with internal marketing clients
- Ability to explain complex solutions clearly to non-technical employees
- Basic/intermediate SQL skills
- Experience within a direct marketing or analytical environment
What you will get in return for your experience
You will receive a salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of benefits and perks. Pension matching scheme up to 6.5%, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, flexible benefits and a bonus of 10% based on company performance.
Please apply with a short cover note and a copy of your CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Immediate start requiredLocation:BristolType:Salary:£28k - £30k
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!Location:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— 10/12 Month Maternity Cover ContractLocation:Central BathSalary:£28k-£35k