Content and Marketing Executive
— Come join the enable marketing team
- Part-time (20 hour) flexible role. Salary between £20k - £22k pro-rata.
- Play a key role in driving the enable brand forward whilst maintaining and building our core markets.
- A wide reaching content and marketing role with autonomy and progression.
As ADLIB recruitment’s sister company, we are sales recruitment experts that build exceptional sales teams across the commercial technology and communications sectors throughout the South West.
Based within the vibrant and busy shared ADLIB & enable offices, it’s all grow here, which has resulted in an additional hire - another pair of hands within our Marketing team to build on and expand enable’s effective brand, content and marketing strategy.
Reporting to and working closely with our Marketing Manager, you’ll help with the planning and delivery of marketing activities to spread the word about enable as a new breed of sales recruiter.
What you'll be doing
Simply put, you’ll play a lead role in spreading the word about enable.
Across several different client and candidate audiences, our marketing team are tasked with building brand awareness and driving inbound activity and maintaining our market presence within well established business areas.
Our marketing strategy is proven and ready for an experienced content marketing executive to come in and hit the ground running across several core areas. Primarily you’ll focus on developing our content marketing programme, managing the coordination and production of a range of written and visual content assets for the enable website blog and online presences, distributing content through enable’s social media channels and networks. Part of the role is social media monitoring, community management and scheduling.
This will quickly expand to a range of projects including SEO, PPC, research and trend spotting, surveys, newsletters, managing an events calendar, collateral production and guest blogging.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A marketing degree or qualification.
- Previous experience as an Account Executive / Account Manager within a marketing agency environment or client side as a Marketing Executive / Content Executive in a B2B oriented industry.
- Imaginative (yet SEO optimized) content writing skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge and a creative eye.
- Experience managing social media profiles and communities.
- Analytically minded to evaluate what's been and plan ahead.
- Video editing skills would be a huge bonus, if not the willingness to be trained as video production will become a key aspect of this position.
- Having previously worked in a sales environment, hence ‘getting’ the audience and sector could be a huge advantage.
- Beyond that, you like to work collaboratively in an autonomous way, are organized with great attention to detail. You’ll be outgoing, deadline driven and take immense pride in your work.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary between £20k - £22k pro-rata (on experience), flexible working, 25.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Monday breakfast, company lunches and drinks / pizza fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company), Employee Assistance Programme and Mental Health First Aider and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Sabrina now to talk further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Manage Cross Function Team of 18!Location:BristolSalary:circa £80k
— The industry-leading digital printing agency with distribution across every continentLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— Amazon MarketplaceLocation:SwindonSalary:Up to £26k