Digital Marketing Coordinator
— 3 Month FTC
- Exciting leisure/ hospitality company based in North Bristol.
- Being a fluent German speaker is key for this role.
- Initial 3-month contract, to start ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun consumer brand in a digital marketing role. An initial 3-month contract you will have the opportunity to join the team with almost immediate effect, and there is the possibility the role will turn into a permanent position.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report into the European Marketing Manager working alongside three other marketing professionals. The main area of responsibility for this role will be to promote three venues based in Germany with local digital marketing activities such as content, social, email, paid etc. The post holder will make sure that all campaigns are fit for purpose and bringing a desired return of investment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Marketing qualifications or a degree in a similar subject like Business, Communications.
- Ability to speak German fluently is essential.
- Some previous experience in digital marketing would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is £20-25k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K