Head of Marketing
— Fantastic consumer brand
- Join an established consumer brand with a UK wide presence.
- Head of Marketing opportunity with a digital bias.
- The office is based in central Bristol and the role will be mainly office based.
I am delighted to be supporting a truly lovely Client of mine, an authentic consumer brand with recruitment of their Head of Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report to the MD and will manage a small marketing team. The purpose of the role is to take ownership of marketing and communication strategy. This role will be digitally focused where the successful postholder will work together with a team and suppliers on maximising digital opportunities whilst nurturing their brand presence and perception. In terms of channels, this will be a mixture of a content strategy, website, SEO, PPC and email marketing.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working as a Senior Marketing Manager or a Head of Marketing, preferably for a premium consumer brand.
- Proven track record of delivering a cross channel marketing strategy that incorporated digital channels such as content, web, SEO, PPC and email.
- Line management experience.
- Passion and ambition, willingness to really make a difference.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £50k + bonus and benefits, lovely city centre office location, staff discounts.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FMCGLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£40-45k
— Forward Thinking OrganisationLocation:Bath/ remoteSalary:£24-27k
— Purpose driven organisationLocation:London/ RemoteSalary:£35,000 - £45,000