— Central Bristol Investment firm
- Central Bristol location.
- Work within a small team and have large scope and room to progress.
- Corporate environment with smart dress code.
We are on the look out for a Marketing Executive to join a central Bristol Investment firm to support the marketing department and wider distribution area. This is a great role for a junior marketer looking for that next step. This is a corporate environment, so you will need to dress in smart business wear each day. The culture is vibrant, and you will be fully supported by a very experienced and ambitious Head of Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on a range of tasks including design support, social media and email campaign management. You will also be creating bespoke presentations using the full Microsoft package, especially Powerpoint. You will also support with event planning and liaising with agencies and other 3rd parties. Alongside the wider team, you will support with literature updates and general support with other marketing tasks.
What experience you will need to apply
- Indesign (essential) and photoshop (preferable)
- Excellent proof reading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Email marketing tools e.g. mailchimp
- Social media management
- Website management (they use Drupal, but we are happy with any experience in other content management systems)
- Advanced knowledge in powerpoint and a confident grasp of other Microsoft Office tools
- The ability to be a team player but also works autonomously
- Content & Copywriting skills
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of company benefits. The office is based centrally and within easy walking distance from Temple Meads and great bus transport links.
Please get in touch with Jade and also send your CV in response to this ad!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!Location:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— 10/12 Month Maternity Cover ContractLocation:Central BathSalary:£28k-£35k
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+