— Professional services (b2b)
- A market leading organisation.
- The office is based in central Bristol and some travel to Hampshire will be required.
- This role will have a strategic impact but will mainly be delivery orientated.
A fantastic opportunity became available to join an established business that remains stable even during the times of uncertainty. The successful candidate will report into the Head of Marketing and will work within a team of around of six individuals, initially with no direct reports.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will work support the Head of Marketing with a certain business unit where they will take ownership of planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns (with a main emphasis towards digital channels) to promote products and services. There will be a big element of stakeholder engagement (both internal and external) and managing conflicting priorities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience ideally gained from b2b FS or PS sector.
- Strong campaign and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Effortless relationship building and nurturing ability.
- Personality wise you’ll be adaptable, committed and have a positive attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A starting salary of c/ £40k + bonus and excellent benefits. An opportunity to work for a well known and secure organisation.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.