— FTSE 250 Financial Services firm
• Lead the communications strategy.
• Carry out client, market and competitor analysis.
• Must have strong investment product knowledge.
We’re working exclusively with an FTSE 250 financial services firm based in the centre of Bristol to appoint a Product Specialist. This is a unique role within a vibrant, agile working environment and sits between the Marketing and Trade team allowing you to work collaboratively with each.
What you’ll be doing
As the Product Specialist, you’ll lead on the internal and external communications strategy for HL funds. You’ll work between the fund management and marketing teams to manage campaigns, content and generate ideas to contribute content for the Fund investors. You’ll carry out client, market and competitor analysis to ensure the product range is market-leading and ensure you have good product awareness and knowledge within all distribution channels.
What experience you will need to apply
- Strong knowledge and experience of investments and experience of investments
- Marketing and copywriting experience
- Product marketing experience
- Experience managing complex information and being able to communicate it simply
- Project Management experience would be advantageous
- Experience working with and managing a range of stakeholders
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a competitive salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of benefits and perks.
If this sounds like it could be something of interest, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV and a short cover letter.