Social Media Manager
— Premium FMCG Brand
- Innovative, well-funded premium drinks brand.
- Genuinely exciting proposition and branding.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
An extremely successful premium non-alcoholic drinks brand with a mission of putting the joy in to “not drinking” is in the process of growing their digital marketing team as they continue to innovate and expand.
I’m looking for a fun-loving Social Media Manager with a creative flair and first-rate communication skills to join this talented team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll own and develop the Social Media strategy for this ambitious business, boosting awareness of the brand within the premium non-alcoholic drink’s category. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager to shape organic and paid targeted campaigns, executing, planning and scheduling all creative content across all digital platforms, with a large focus on Instagram and Facebook.
Day to day you’ll produce impressive visual and written content in order to engage with your audience, connecting with bloggers and influencers in the community. Influencer marketing is going to be a key focus as the business expands, so you’ll need to establish strong relationships in order to deliver quality campaigns, constantly driving brand awareness and ensuring a consistent brand voice and style.
It’ll be up to you to own KPIs and regularly report on the success of social activities, measuring and reporting on engagement levels, analysing data and drawing insights in order to make improvements to future campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager, ideally from an FMCG background.
- Creative, strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of organic and paid social media marketing.
- Analytical mindset - extensive experience with reporting and analysis.
- Passion for food and drink is key here.
- Enthusiasm for all things social media and online marketing and a team-based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary dependent on experience (in the bracket of £25-35k) along with an array of great benefits. You’ll be a part of a forward-thinking, collaborative team with very exciting growth plans. This business is really going places!
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Global Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£45k
— Digital Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£35k
— eCommerceLocation:SheffieldSalary:Up to £35k