— Immediate start required
• Exciting role encompassing PR, Social Media, Events and Communications.
• Great central Bristol location, a short walk from Temple Meads.
• We are especially keen to hear from immediately available candidates.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Communications Manager to join a Charity based in central Bristol. We are looking to move super quick with this one and we are hoping to get someone started within the next two weeks.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll prepare and implement the communications plan and prepare an annual PR plan while monitoring the effectiveness. Another key task will be to prepare the annual advertising plan and develop and deliver the organisations digital communications strategy. You’ll also be coordinating all marketing materials with internal departments and external suppliers.
What experience you will need to apply
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role for a memberships or arts organization
- Writing for print and the digital environment
- Good knowledge of print, broadcast, online and social media, and experience of using a PR database and platform
- Good visual and design sense
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varied workload, that is both detailed and strategic
- Motivated and able to work independently, and able to engage with a small staff team and volunteers across the organisation
- Occasional evening and weekend work
What you’ll get in return for your skills and experience
A salary in line with your skills and experience, ranging from £28k-£30k.
If this sounds like your ideal next move, please get in touch without delay.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Sports industry knowledge essential!Location:BristolSalary:£17k-£20k
— Come join the enable marketing teamLocation:BristolSalary:£20k - £22k pro-rata
— Central Bristol LocationLocation:Central BristolSalary:£18k-£25k