Creative Communications Manager
— FTSE 250 Financial Services firm
- Create content and engaging communications.
- Working an agile environment and guide a creative team.
- Online and offline marketing, especially direct marketing.
We are working with an FTSE 250 Financial services firm to appoint a Creative Communications Manager. You’ll create content and communications for marketing campaigns across a variety of channels and work closely with your squad and the design team to bring these campaigns to life.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for creating engaging a relevant content for both contents led and offer led marketing campaigns. You’ll work closely with the PR and search teams to come up with campaign ideas and bring them to life via multiple channels. You’ll be a specialist in at least two or more product areas and stay on top of the latest news, developments and trends that affect their products and target markets. You will need a detailed understanding of the target markets and audiences aligned with a grasp of the marketplace as a whole. You will also own the content for their products webpages and work with the digital optimisation team.
What experience you will need to apply
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing techniques and strategies, particularly direct marketing
- Offer-led and content marketing best practice
- Good understanding of financial products and markets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of writing communications for multiple channels and segments
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a competitive salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of benefits and perks.
If this sounds like it could be something of interest, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV and a short cover letter.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Global Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£45k
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k
— Fantastic FMCG BrandLocation:BristolSalary:up to £30k